Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let's Get Started!

Starting to work on some recipes to add.

Let me explain how this will work. When I add recipes that I have made from other sources (like Food Network, Allrecipes, etc.), I will give credit where credit is due.

I often modify the recipes I find. When recipes are modified, I will still give credit where credit is due, but will also note that the recipe was modified [by me].

I have been very big into soups over the past few weeks.  I never really liked to make soup, but I've found some great soup recipes that I will start sharing.  Each one of them are amazingly delicious -- and EASY!

So, stay tuned for some delicious recipes!  I just hope I can learn how to utilize this "blogger" thing so that it's interesting and attracts a lot of readers!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment