Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let's Get Serious For A Minute!

Good Morning Friends!

Today's post is not a recipe.  Today I want to write about weight loss.  It's a struggle for many of us to lose weight and/or stay in shape.

When I was in my 20's and 30's, it was much easier to lose weight.  I also had the time to go to a gym and work out.

After having two beautiful children, and being older, losing weight and staying in shape became much more of a challenge.

I have tried EVERY "diet" pill and/or "natural supplement" out there. Raspberry Keytones, Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract, Garcinia Cambogia ... the list goes on and on.

The bottom line is that there is NO magic fat burning pill! There is no pill that will make you lose 10 pounds in one week!!

No, it's about eating HEALTHY. It's about drinking a lot of WATER! It's about watching WHAT YOU EAT and HOW MUCH YOU EAT!!!!

Let's not kid ourselves -- it's also about EXERCISE!

This is what I looked like when I was in my mid-twenties and EXERCISING 4 to 5 times a week:
I worked out at a hard-core gym and was super tone (nothing "jiggled").  Now, unfortunately, I don't have the time to work out like I did then. I have a 13 year-old and a 9 year-old. I have a husband. I have a job. I'm the cook, the housecleaner, the secretary, the laundromat, etc.

I'd say I'm about 50 pounds overweight right now.  I'm also 48 years old.  It's going to be extremely difficult to lose those 50 lbs without PROPER EATING HABITS AND EXERCISE!

I'm TOSSING the pills that do absolutely nothing! I'm going to drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables and keep my carbs and fats to a minimum. I also MUST exercise!

So, before any of you spend your hard-earned money on some "miracle" pill that claims to "burn fat", "block fat" and/or "absorb fat", think again!

Just take a multi-vitamin every day, eat 6 SMALL, HEALTHY meals every day, EXERCISE REGULARLY and DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!

Now, I'm no doctor, but I think that by doing the above, anyone struggling with weight should see results!! It's not going to happen overnight! It's going to take time!! Be PATIENT and STICK WITH IT!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post ... and GOOD LUCK to all of you out there who will decide to make the changes needed to be the BEST AND HEALTHIEST POSSIBLE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment