Garlicky and buttery shrimp scampi -- just like it's done in a restaurant!! Serve over rice or toss with linguine. Add some hot, crusty bread and a chilled white wine!
Ingredients Needed: (for 6 servings)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 lb large shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1 pkg McCormick Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning-Mix
- 1 TBSP lemon juice or 2 TBSP white wine (optional)
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- Serve over rice or toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Add grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.