Unwind with a fresh glass of Sunny White Sangria with oranges, pineapples, & mango!
- 2 bottles dry to semi-dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay
- 2-3 cups orange juice (freshly squeezed preferred), to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1 large handful frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup natural cane sugar, or to taste
- 1 can Club Soda
- Add everything except the sugar into a large pitcher and stir well.
- Add sugar to taste and adjust until your desired sweetness is achieved.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Before serving, you may add some club soda & ice if desired.
- Taste again and add more sweetener if necessary