These beef patties are loaded with flavor and easy to make. You can make them in the shape of patties or meatballs. The sauce is creamy and delicious, so make sure you have some bread on hand to wipe up your plate with!
Ingredients Needed: (for about 8 patties)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 small-medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp good balsamic vinegar
- In a medium bowl, mix together beef, cheese, egg yolks, salt and pepper and form into patties.
- Heat butter in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides, reduce heat to medium and cook until juices are pink.
- Remove patties and cover with foil.
- Add onion to the skillet and cook over medium heat until onion is golden brown.
- Add cream and vinegar and cook on low for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over patties and serve.